9:10 AM

Where shall I began.....


First I'm REAL upset blogger lost my post the 1st time I posted. The second time telling is never as good. Anyway I had a great weekend mostly. Friday I FINALLY got some. WE took out time and did it right and at the end we were both tired as hell, but my body seemed to be dealing with this release a tab bit different then usual. So I go to get up when I have fiannly caught my breath and I damn near hit the floor. MY leg seems to be not working properly. My first thought is hmmm I must have laid on it wrong. SO, As i'm going down the stairs I am most fall b/c My legs gives out again. Its weird and funny at the same time. I mean I have heard of ppl walking funny after sex and with what he working with its possible, but it has never happened b4. So I go home and sleep. Wake up and my leg is still hurting but worse. Oh WEll I got shit. I spend 4 hours at the sprint store listening to why they could not give me a new phone and how I must wait 3-5 days. HEll to the NAW. So they direct me to another sprint store. Now I have wasted my entire morning standing with my hurt leg fucking with ppl at the sprint store. At the next store I was not so nice and Had to get Ignit(ignorant). Low and behold there is a phone for me in the back that appeared out of thin air. I am very annoyed. Later that day I tell my sister how I think I hurt my leg...later follows for about 15 minutes. I still dont think its that serious. SO we go home and she tells her husband...laughter follow. My leg hurts but not enought to make me ruin my weekend. So later that day me and my sister also decided to buy wigs to give us a change. I find one as u can c and I buy it. Guess what? MEN LOVE ME IN SOME LONG ASS FAKE WEAVE. They were like a swarm of fucking bees. I'm like could u pls give me 50 feet u r in my bubble. I got out later that night and shake my ass with my new do. Again they were like bees. My leg hurts more of course from the dancing but I had a good time. Sunday I decided to look up my symptoms on Web MD. I have a pullled hamstring from fucking. I am never gonna live this down and EVERYONE got jokes. At least everyone I told my leg hurt b4 I knew it was a pulled hamstring. So this weekend was interesting to say the least. Check out the wig...let me know what u think ~smooches~

1 comments:

..Sue...Zette... said...

That wig is totally diva...get it Ma