9:16 AM

I'm I Paranoid Or A Fucking Genius


So last night my fuck buddy called. Which will now be refered to as my ex-fuck buddy. So he calls and is talking kinda strange. He has never in is fucking pathetic like talked to me in this manner b/c he knows better. I think I have been faking it a little too well and he think he has it like this. When the truth is He has never brought me to orgasim with his mandingo. Which is sad b/c you would think with all that he would know how to work it. Dont get me wrong. It feels great but he has not taking me there and never will now. But I do a good job at faking it. So he calls like he da man. Talkin about when can I get some more of that ass. Like i'm some common hoe off the street. Ummm no. So at first I'm shocked so and the music is really loud in the background so I think he is joking. SO i'm like haha when you want some. Our relationship is stricly sex, so him bringing it up wasnt unusual. Then he didnt hear me and he said it again multiple times. This is when I realized I'm on speakerphone. SO he's like I dunno when I want it I just want to know I can Get it. I'm like WTF this nigga is trying to front in front of someone. So he was like can I tap that. I was like whateva I'll think about it. Odviously the convo was not going the way he wanted so he goes ok that all I wanted to know. I will call u back. The funny thing is since the last time it happen I had decided to completely cut him off for many reasons. So I had deleted his number. So this puts the fucking icing on the cake. Thats all for now ~smooches~

1 comments:

..Sue...Zette... said...

**Sigh**

A big dick is a terrible thing to waste...lol