8:56 AM

Sexually Frustrated





SO... I Havent had any good sex in like 2 months. I use to have this really good fuck buddy. Someone who finally knew how to hit it right. Our schedules conflict all the freaking time so technically we really are not Fuck buddies anymore. I mean giving urself an O gets really old after a while and I have reached my limit. I am such a sexual prude tho. I don't have alot of sexual partners by choice. But through reading the other sexy fat chicks blog, I feel it is time to get mine. I dont get as nearly as much sex as I would like. THere is a freak waiting to unleash on some lucky guy. SO my new mission is to get laid of the regular. I just want an O. The only difference is I cant bring myself to do all these one night stands. Its just really odd to me. Although I have had one when I was younger. It was actually one of the best sexual experiences I ever had. Hmmm I dunno. All I do know is I need to get some b4 the week is over or everyone is gonna start to hate the Bitch I turn into. ~Smooches~

2 comments:

Char said...

Girl.. go get you some. Sometimes not knowing their name or caring if you see them again is so .... exhilirating and uninhibited. Yummy.
*laughing*
Or.. call up your friend and demand he make time for you. Then git on it when he comes over.
:)

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Ahhh! Unleash the beast huh? On some lucky guy, lmao! Oh I'm sure he was lucky alright! This is funny to read.