12:42 PM

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY




I have been looking for a new template for the last 2 days at work since I have nothing to do. I am still looking, but I like this for now. Nothing much has been going on. I hope I will be getting some today(reason for the happy subject lol). My sister's sister is truely annoying. HOw the hell do u invite urself to someones house. I have never heard anyone do this until the other day. She kept hinting around and my sister never gave and so then she finally said we are close by we gonna stop by. WTF? I was so shocked. I really didnt know people do this. Why would u want to be somewhere u r not wanted. I hope she reads this too. That is CRAZY. I was looking around the net today for some black big girl art and came across some really nice artist. Check it Out

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


~Smooches~

0 comments: