9:57 AM

I Just Gotta Make It ( You Know The Song)

So...another boring weekend under my belt. I just want to say how much EVE (as in adam and eve) sucks ass. Finally me and my fuck buddy can get together and b/c of this trick I cant get none. I cant wait to meet that heffa. Imma have a few choice words. I pretty much chilled all weekend. My friends seems as if they are drifting apart or just out growing each other. We are all growing up and clubbing every night doesnt seem that fun anymore. I'm so bored with Houston I dont know what to do. Well actually I do. I'm applying to a few colleges out of state. I've decided if i dont leave now I never will. I keep asking myself, "why are you here?" I never wanted to stay in Houston for the rest of my life. I wanna see the world. My sister has so many stories of the trips she has taken and places she has lived. I gotta go. I think I've been making excuse not to move on and grow up. Its been time. Its odd tho, b.c I dont plan on telling anyone one that I am applying (unless they read this blog) and even if they do I still dont want to talk about it. I just want to do. Show my family that I can be more productive then I have. If I could leave right now I think I would. I need to be free, alone, INDEPENDENT of all things that I know so well. WEll thats all I got for now. I'll post pics with this tomorrow at work. Why waste my free time when I can get paid to do it lol. ~Smooches~

1 comments:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Hm, I see this was a major turning point in your life. This was you taking the next step to a better you; a better woman. We spoke about this time period and it's different actually reading your thoughts on it. I'm telling you, your drive is out of this world and I love it already!