3:19 PM

My Outlet


So I said I would post some of my poetry. Enjoy ~Smooches~

Wanting
By: ME

I want you
To want me
So deeply that
When i`m not with you
It`s hard to breath
Because I am the air you need
I want me
To want you
So deeply
What when I bleed Its your blood type
Because you sustain me
I want you
You want Me
That`s all me need
Two consenting adults
With open minds and open hearts
Feighning for each other
Trust and believe I`m ready to play part
To be the strong women
To guide ya heart
In my heart you can let your fears hide
Our minds are Intellectually intwinded
So when I say i`m feeling you
You know i`m Not lying
Compatable in everyway
But different a night and day
Allowing each other to be independent
Yet dependent
On all the beautiful things we bring out in each other
I can`t picture myself with another lover
Your touch calms me
In your arms I feel safe from harm
And my heart is warmed by the words you testify about me
Kiss Me
It`s hard to think about
Without getting caught up in another fantasy
About you and me
And that thing you do with your tounge
Has me completely undone
And this is only foreplay
What will happen when I lay in bed
With person who has be headsprung
and Me mesmorized by their eyes
As they eat my fears away
And dries my tears with kisses
As My hips are gripped
I realease my fears on to your lips
And we are one
In this moment of bliss

2 comments:

Char said...

WOW! That's freakin' awesome...

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Lol, I'm pretending this is about me, just playing. This was good. Hmm, someone has poetic skills. I like, I like.