9:30 AM

Ppl from the Boot need to be Booted

As everyone knows I talk about the New Orleans folks that have invaded my city. Although their presence has no affected me directly, excluding taking over everything and making asses out of themselves. Last night I was finally truly affected by their presence. Now my mom says that I am stereotyping, but that's BULLSHIT. I know how Houston was before and I know how it is now. Last night there was an incident of Child Abuse(LONNNNNNNNNNG story) to my cousin, who reside with my mom, from her mother. She is fine, but they made her go to the hospital just b/c of the circumstances. My mother and both children waited at the hospital for almost 5 hours. After my cousin was checked out and proven to be not hurt, they would not let us leave. The nurses told us we were not allowed to leave until the police came. There is a sub station no more then 3 miles away from the hospital. Again we were waiting 5 hours. We asked to leave and go to the sub station right down the street to file the report ourselves and still we were refused. The nurses kept telling up that the police had been dispatched, for 5 HOURS. Finally at 11pm, we were there since 6pm, my mom said she was leaving and they could come to her house to make the report. The police showed at like 12pm to take the report. It took all of me to act like I had since. I'm pissed b/c my cousin were their all night. No food was offered until the 4th hour. It was a school night and my mom had work the next day, but no one gave a shit about that. I'm pissed b/c this has been happening a lot in Houston since "They" got here. The police are starting to take hours to get to calls b/c they are backed up and a lot of them have quit. I'm pissed b/c the influx in crime is in direct correlation with the New Orleans people coming here. I'm pissed b/c this case was not taken seriously. I'm pissed b/c no matter how much I try to keep an open-mind about our VISITORS, I can't b/c too much evidence is against them. I'm not saying all of them and I'm not saying Houston didn't have problem b4, but I have never heard of anyone waiting that long for the police to come, especially at a hospital. My mom said a women's house got broken into in her apartments and it took the police 6 hours to get there. Now I know this is common some place, but not here. Then I read this today

The underlying $91.1 billion spending bill provides $67.6 billion to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and $19.1 billion in new money for hurricane relief and rebuilding along the Gulf Coast.
The bill would bring total funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to $117.6 billion for the budget year ending Sept. 30. Total spending on Iraq and Afghanistan since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 would reach almost $400 billion.

I HATE BUSH. HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER. He is on a personally agenda and not what is best for this country. It amazes me that we can spend more on a pointless war than on rebuilding in our own country. I'm just pissed all together.


On a lighter note. " I Got A Jizob" ( from DaDa on Next Friday).

~Smooches~

3 comments:

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

deep...congrats on your job...Atl has been flood to with the people from NO...fights in schools have been rampant...

Miz JJ said...

Sounds like you have a lot to be upset about. Your city sounds like it has been turned on its head.

Anonymous said...

Good insight on what is going on. It has not hit the main media yet. Thanks for letting us know what is really going on.