9:54 AM

Bi the way

So, After reading blogs all morning I decided to make another post. I'm still struggling with what to do with Sasha. Her way of thinking is just to crazy for me. She has recently been dating some Scrub from the NO. She is not feeling anything about him, but his penis. She left us alone togeather to go to the store the other day. Why is this dude asking me things like: Can I eat ur pussy and telling me all the things he can do to me. Not mention before she left he was flirting with another friend of hers. SO, of course I am totally repulsed b/c this is not my style. I dont fuck with friends man and I dont do sloppy seconds. It seems all the men she messes with are trifflin. So I ended up dropping this dude off for her. Tell me why he ask me did I want to come up to his apartment. I asked him to shut my door before I told him something. I then talk to her the next day and I tell her how mad he was at her for not dropping him off herself. I also tell her he is triffling. I told her he tried to fuck me and if I was a dirty biatch he would have got some. You know what her response was. You should have got you some head and some of that good dick. I'm like hell naw. Sasha claims that she never has sex with the many different dudes she talks to, but then at other times she tells my how good or bad the sex was. I try so hard to understand how this girls mind works. She is such a good person in so many ways and in others she is an undercover scnadoulous BITCH. Everything she does is to benefit her, but she makes you think its to benefit others. I really enjoy being with her most of the time. I think I really keep going back b/c there is a slight attraction that has developed. I tried sooooooooo hard to make this a platonic friendship, but the more we hang out the more I see her that she may want more than that. The other day I was there. We were talking about kissing. I was like I love to kiss. She all of a sudden bends down and is like 5 centimeters from my lips and stops. I really believe the only reason she stopped is the look on my face. I had to have looked shocked or digusted or something. I know it wasnt an inviting face b/c I was so shocked that she was about to do that. On another occasion. She came out of the shower naked and had a conversation with me and modeled her new underware. My friends use to say this girl liked me and I was just in denile, but my reisistance to the thought is fading. I think there right. I think she's waiting on me to make a move as to not ruin or friendship or freak me out. This whole situation is crazy. I'm usual great at reading peoples intentions and hers are lost on me. ~smooches~

3 comments:

ChiChi said...

So you are attracted to her?

That just throws another twist in the plot!

Damn...

I honestly don't know what to tell you to do about her. I have never dealt with someone who is such a gameplayer/mystery.

Miz JJ said...

I wanna know what chichi asked. Are you attracted to her? Be careful with that one. She seems like trouble.

Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

I am, but not enough to act on it. Its more of my mind telling me not to, ao I don't b/c I know what could happen and how she is.