9:12 AM

TGIF



Hello Fellow Bloggers
The Pic above is the view from my office. I love it. I am freezing my booty off and I think I'm getting a cold. Global Warming is really screwing over Texas and I'm sure some other places. Its usually hot as the devils ball down here, oh but no not today its is cold as hell instead.

Its a bit awkward around the office. I don't really know how to handle it or how it will play out, but yesterday we had a staff meeting. At the staff meeting my boss is telling me all the things he wants the guy here from out of town to train me on. Everything He wants me to learn this other lady in the office already does. I came in as a temp Receptionist almost a month ago. SO, as he is telling me what I am to learn the women burst in and says.
"You are teaching her everything I do. If she's going to do that what am I going to do. Am I getting fired?"
My boss says He wants everyone to be trained on the system and no she is not getting fired. He also says they were going to have a private meeting after this to discuss some other shit with her. So we all leave and I got to the back to her desk to get trained and she answers the phone. After the guy and I are done training for the day, I go back and tell her she can have her desk back b/c we are done for the day. Mind you she came back there and got all her paper work and such , but I'm thinking is b/c she needs all that shit to do her work in the front. The women tells me we don't need to switch back b/c IF she stays that the receptionist area will be her new desk. My mouth drops and I'm like are you serious. She's like yeah so you can just stay back there. I felt so bad b/c this women is really nice and she's been in this business for awhile I assume and they are just going to give me her job.
For the rest of the day I really didn't have anything to do so I asked her if she wanted me to answer the phones, so she could do her other work. She says it with a little attitude no I got it. I feel like she is being rude to me for something that has nothing to do with me. Her job is a lot of work and a good learning experience, but I didn't try to take it and didn't ask for it. I feel like its going to be hostile if I actually do get her job. Although my boss hasn't discussed me taking her job, but he has said he wants to hire me permanently. I thought it was for the receptionist job, which would have been great. So time will tell how all that is going to go down.

Last night Sasha called me. I deleted her # so I didn't know it was her calling. ( I don't memorize # I just add them to my celly). I answer and I hear her say hello, but she is breaking up. So she hangs up and calls back, but I still can't hear her. I guess she got out, but I don't know how. I really want to know what happen but I don't want to get caught up in her drama again. Its really hard to let go of someone I see as a friend, but on the other hand I don't really trust her. I can't/won't call her. I'm sure she will call me back. I'm also wondering if she found the whole incident suspicious. I mean the cop comes I suddenly leave and go home. I mean she aint dumb I know she peeped the cops, but I don't know. I thought this shit was over, but I fear this will not be the last time I hear from Sasha. That's all for now Peoples ~Smooches~





5 comments:

ChiChi said...

Girl, you know it is cold as HELL here in New Orleans?!

People was getting blown across the street last night...

*smh*

I smell trouble with that Sasha girl. Serious trouble...

The_Practitioner said...

I don't remember numbers either. I hate when people call me and i don't recognize the number on the screen. I normally don't answer it.

Prophetess said...

Hey Big Sexy:
New to your page and was just checking you out. You seem alright... I'll check back later.

Waddie G. said...

global warming is a mutha, but I live in Chicago, so since it's cold, I'm used to it

other than that, I hope you get the job...remember to look out for #1 and not worry about what others think especially those who are not thrilled about your accomplishments.

Miz JJ said...

Sasha is trouble. Try to stay away from that girl.

Job drama. Just be professional. Don't lower yourself to her level.