8:34 AM

Game Over

FLASHBACK

I say "Why do you keep him around, if you know he shady?"She says "Think about this. If the police busted my house today, Who are they most likely to believe? A girl with no serious record or this dude that just got out of jail and is on probation.

The problem is after her telling me all this I don't really trust her anymore. IT also has a lot to do with the incident and us not talking, which I will post about later. . If she plays the games with other ppl why cant she be playing them with me. The problem is street smarts only takes u so far. You know what they say "You cant play a playa b/c u will always get played."

Sasha seriously never fails to amaze me. I figured out so much more shit this time. I figured out people who don't play games always get played b/c they don't even think about the game. They don't even think ppl play it and that sets you up for failure.

********
Last night all theses flash back were running through my head. It was time to use what I knew or get caught up. Last night Sasha and I were suppose to go to one of my BF bday parties. It was getting late b/c I had to do other family shit first.
So at about 10:30 or so she was like "Let me go to the store and pick up a few things then we can bounce." I'm cool with that. So, I go down first to get something out of my car. Its raining and my windows are broken so they were down. I go and start fixing them as Sasha is coming down the stairs. Then I see and Unmarked police car drive up and park right in front of her house. He doesn't have the lights on top, but he has writing on the the side (which I can't see) and a spot light on the side of his car. IT could be a coincidence I think, but its quite unlikely.
At first sight of this car my mind says. Don't get in the car with her. Ususally I will hear a voice like this and don't think anything of it. This time everything in me was sure I was not going with her tonight. I told her then I was going to follow her and take my own car. She laughed and was like why didn't you say that before. She gave me that sly smile that she has and realized that she just may have fucked herself this time. I didn't respond. I continued to fix my windows b/c now she was blocking me in. She had stopped her car behind mine so I could get into the car with her. So, after fixing my windows I get in my car and wait for her to move.
I thought of the flashbacks I listed above. I thought of the fact that Sasha almost always has a stash under her gear shift. I thought of how She would do those other dudes dirty so why wouldn't she do it to me. I pictures Sasha putting her stash under my seat while she was waiting on me to get in. I pictured what Sasha would tell the police if we got pulled over. I came to the conclusion I DON'T FUCKING TRUST HER. I decided that getting in that car could ruin my life and that was not an option.
MY suspicions grew greater when her brother and cousin pulled up. Her brother wanted to go with her and she got mad at him and told him he couldn't come and to go with her cousin. She did not want her brother in that car. Although her brother was staying the night with her so this would have been the logic solution. She got out of the car and told her cousin something. It was a bit dark, so I couldn't see much and didin't want to seem like I cared.
I don't know if Sasha went out the gate or pulled back into her spot b.c it was raining. All I knew is when I saw I could get out I got the fuck out. I didn't meet her I took My black ass home and thanked God I was able to. I will never know what happen to Sasha b/c I'm never talking to her again. IT may have been me being extra paranoid, but I would rather be that then fucked. One of you all commented on the blog that you use to love ppl with drama then you realized its not worth it. I finally realized that. She was cool, but not cool enough to ruin the rest of my life. If I ever find out what happen to Sasha I'll let you know, but she won't be getting any phone calls from me ever again or visits. I had a choice to make last night and I'm glad Game recognize Game. Sasha taught me that. ~Smooches~

7 comments:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

That is kinda crazy. You were right to go with your first instinct.

Miz JJ said...

Sasha always seemed shady to me. I'm glad you trusted your instincts and did not hop in her car. Like most charasmatic people she is definitely trouble.

feels good b n FREE said...

yeah it really seems like you made the right choice...
the trouble definitely would not have been worth it!
good 4 u!

Black Bluechip said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Black Bluechip said...

Jumped in a car ignoring my intuitions not too long ago with some dudes I knew from high school. Next thing you know I'm handcuffed sitting on the curb with these two niggas both saying the gym bag in the trunk is mine. All I'm thinking about is I got two college degrees, a corporate job and not even a speeding ticket and I'm about to get sent away over a gym bag and I don't even know what's in it. Man the cop pulled that bag out and when I saw them two burnas and that brick, I almost shit myself. I thank God above one of these dumb ass niggas left their TSU id and size 9 reeboks in the bag. I wear a 12 and went to PV. They took us all in but I was out that night. Since then I don't trust no niggas.

Charles X said...

OMG! Loved reading this post, all suspenseful n shit like The Coldest Winter Ever. You ever read that?

Anyways, you made the right choice! Who knows, you could be in jail right now.

Waddie G. said...

good post...you always have to be careful about people like Sasha as well as yourself...It's always nice people like us that the predators like to prey and do bad things against us when we least expect