2:53 PM

I want to scream
But who would hear
I want to run away
But I cant remember how I got here
Lost in my own head
I wish I could clear my mind
Rewind Time
Make up different lines
And do it all again
Make it better this time
A Stronger me
Concentrate more on my abilities
Not what I dont have
I can't get mad
B/c it was all my choice
North or South
Left or RIght
I'm too tired to fight
About something I cant change
Gotta figure out how to maintain
The future is all I have
To make of it what I want
I gotta get on point
And prove to me
My life was never meant to be
Less the average
With the typical madness
I'm built for betta things....

I'm stuck. tell me what yall think thus far ~smooches~

3 comments:

Nia said...

You should start an audio blog so that you can read your poems without the fear of an audience being around. Its a step towards spoken word. http://odeo.com/

Contemplations of a Woman said...

that was nice sweetie

Miz JJ said...

I like it.