6:52 AM

Happy Birthday To You Pretty Girl


I am the Proud Auntie of a BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY baby Girl. I think we will call her Olivia. Watching someone give birth(this is my 2nd time) is the most emotional thing ever. I felt so helpless seeing my sissy like that and not being able to do anything. When they pulled her out and she held her in her arms I cried. I know its painful, but I can't wait to experience that feeling. Bringing a life into the world is by far the most beautiful thing ever. I am on cloud 9 right now although I only had 4 hours of sleep. Women are offically amazing creatures. ~Smooches~

4 comments:

ChiChi said...

AWWWWWW...

She is beautiful!

Miz JJ said...

It's definitely powerful. Congrats your niece is beautiful.

feels good b n FREE said...

somehow every time it is still a miracle!!
what a joy auntie!!

Anonymous said...

First of all congratulations for becoming an aunt. And indeed u are a beautiful lady with a beautiful smile.
Tho. i am only 19 and in college right now, at times my maternal instincts just rise up and i feel " I so wanna have a baby right now", when i see a small baby i cannot help myself but cry. They are so pure and innocent, far from everything.....LOST !
Wonderfulllll feeling =)