8:49 AM

Game Recongize Game

Sasha was the kinda girl you learned a lot from. She was always about her paper at all cost. She was the girl eveyone underestimated. She was the girl everyone thought they could fuck over. Little did I know Sasha would teach me an important part of the game last night. I hadnt chilled with her in a while, but thats a whole other story. She told me to come through and chill with her. Sasha and I were really close until this little BS went down, so I really missed chilling with her. Watching this girl work was an art form. All I could do was sit back and watch the show.
When I walk into the house I see there are new charcter added to the story now. 2 dudes are there. 1 have met before the other is new. Eventually Sasha and I get some time alone and I ask her as always whats the story on these dudes. Sasha tells me that the one dude that I know is now living with her. She said he was boohooin about he didnt have a place to live so she let him stay. THis isn't suprising. She is truely a really nice person as long as you are down for her and coming up. She then tells me the dude is triffling and doesnt clean up. He has also been smoking her product. Then to put the icing on the cake he just told her she owes him $40 for making change for one of her customers. The problem with that is all her product is gone and all the money is right. So how does she owe him anything. This is mind blowing to me that someone would consider someone else this damn stupid. I mean it is impossible to fuck ova a drug dealer. They are about their paper, but she gives him the money anyway. She knows he is lieing through his teeth, but she still gives him the money. THe automatic question for me was WTH u do that for. She say

"I like playing the game. I wanna see how far he will let it go. Money doesnt mean shit to me. THis is entertainment."

SO I ask her whats up with the other dude.

"He is something to do. He thinks I dont know that he stole my contacts out of my bathroom. I saw this dumbass Nigga at the club with them on. I know my shit and I have bad vision, so I know he couldnt see shit."

I say "Why do you keep him around, if you know he shady?"

She says "Think about this. If the police busted my house today, Who are they most likely to believe? A girl with no serious record or this dude that just got out of jail and is on probation.

I look at her in awe. She says "Its all part of the game. Even when people think they are winning and getting over, they are not. They see me as a dumb ass and think I dont notice this shit, when everything I do is a part of a plan.
************************************************************************************

I told this story for a few reason. One Sasha is a bad bitch and this is only one story of how this girls mind works. ITs intriguing to me b/c it is something I would never tolerate. Until this point I think I never really understood Game reconginze Game b/c I dont like playing it. I never play the game b/c it seem like a waste of time or perhaps it b/c I never had the need to. I have always been able to recognize it, but I usually do the opposite of the correct way in handling it. I call you on it and weed you out of my life. Sasha on the other had recognizes it and uses it to her advantage. From now on I'm going to have a Sasha post. I really want to write a book about this chick and the shit she has been through. Her shit gives THe Coldest Winter a run for its money. THe problem is after her telling me all this I dont really trust her anymore. IT also has a lot to do with the incident and us not talking, which I will post about later. . If she plays the games with other ppl why cant she be playing them with me. The problem is street smarts only takes u so far. You know what they say "YOu cant play a playa b.c u will always get played."

5 comments:

Miz JJ said...

Sasha is smart. I think you can be friends with her because it sounds like she only plays people who think they can play her first.

Ms.Honey said...

Seems like she is hipe to the man game but that doesn't mean she would run game on her friends then again as my moms would say if you lie you will cheat and if you cheat you will steal, etc

ChiChi said...

Imma need you to definitely write about Sasha more.

Sounds like a straight up novel...

Mrs A. said...

smart and sassy....enjoyed your post

..Sue...Zette... said...

More chicks should be that smart...