6:53 PM

I HATE NIGGAS (Yeah I Said IT)

I am soooooooooooooooooooo pissed off right now. You want to know why? TRiffling ass broke NIGGAS. Well, one in particular who I was trying to help out. This sorry Bastid stole my NEW cell phone from work after I let his TRiffling ass use our phone. I mean I dont understand. Why must black people contiune to bring each other down. If he only knew all the shit I'm going through right now and this shit does not make it better. If any of who have not seen the Martin Luther King Jr. speech on the Boondocks, you should really TIvo it. IT was damn near the best speech I'ver heard sine I have a Dream. YOu know they really need to be called out. FRom now on when ppl are acting Nigerish I'm gonna str8 call it like I see it. This shit has to stop. I'm so pissed right now, I dont even remember the funny shit I was gonna right. More lata ppl. ~Smooches~

1 comments:

Bee said...

Hello Sexy Chick,

I just found your blog and loove it, I couldn't stop laughing. Sorry about your phone though :( That guy will get whats coming to him.