9:02 PM

Ghetto Not so Fab

This feels so foriegn. ITs like hwere do you began. So much hilarious shit has happen to me since my last post I just dont know where to begin. I have really missed comign here to vent and getting feed back. Someone one left me a message the other day saying they loved my blog and I was like wow I havent been there in 4eva. Anyways I've been hustling for the '06. Meaning working my ass off. Got 2 jobs after working at the MOST GHETTO FUCKING PLACE ALIVE. I wish I could call they ass out. SO I was working at the GHETTO ASS answering service over the holidays to get gifts. I soon saw after being there a few days it was not a company to grow with. Ok SENARIO I'm sittin at my at my cubicle answering calls when I hear my supervisor screaming very loudley.

Supervisor = 5'9 black ass women with no hair and ashy feet. "Whoever pissed on the toliet seat is a nasty. You may do it at home but dont bring that nasty shit here." Other Supervisor = 5'10 black man with golds and an extra big booty. SO the Other Supervisor says "Yeah dont bring that nasty shit here, That must mean you aint even wiping you ass."

At this point my mouth is hitting the floor. I cannot believe these ppl would do something like this in the middle of our little rush hour. Everyone (30-35 ppl) are on the phone and ppl can here this. Second inceident freaked me out, but everytime I tell someone I can't stop laughing.

Ok, the Other Supervisor (5'10 blk man with golds and an extra big booty) comes up to me and this other girl and says "Have you seen that new saddle?" I'm thinking what the fuck ishe talking about so I say "What saddle, for a horse?" He says "No, Its like a saddle for someone to ride your face in bed. They have them at the shop down the street." I just bust out laugh. THis man keeps a str8 face and is like "I'm serious."

This was by far the strangest job I have ever worked at in my entire life. I met the most ghetto ppl. I was wondering where these ppl would seek employment and I found it. The worst. Other wise I've been chillin. All I got for ya folks ~1~

3 comments:

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

hey babygirl!

Miz JJ said...

That place sounds hilarious.

SexyCool said...

now THAT was mad funny...

found your blog from your post on b.code's spot...

i'll have to come back by and check you out...