2:22 PM

"I Said It Before I Neva Fuck Hoe Without Head No More" (Get Thowed Bun B)


I was looking through my journals from the last 2 years and I discovered something. I have changed. I am so amazed that the person writing was me. The shit I put up with was like "wow". I'm so happy b/c I LOVE ME. That is a little new. I talk a good game and that's b/c a true warrior never shows fear.
SO, I'm loving the response to my return. I really really appreciate the love ppl. Thank You. Its nice to have feedback on ya life sometime.

I was at the Sprint store today (I got a new phone for free :). thank the lawd for boobs lol) and this women ask me if I was from New Orleans. First let me say up to this point we were having a great convo. We were discussing how much Sprint truly sux and the hopes of now that they have merged, it would get better customer service. Then after this enlightening convo she asks me this nonsense. I mean don't get me wrong I wasn't offended. I was more stunned that she would confuse me. Now this may sound rude, but seriously I have heard them talk. Its really easy to tell usually. ( PLZ PPL OF NEW ORLEANS DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO MY NEXT STORY> THIS IS ONLy COMIC RELIEF THO EVERY THING I SAW DID TRULY HAPPEN)

I made the mistake of giving one of our new VISITORS my #. He seemed ok and he was talking about partaking (HEHE) so I was cool. Tell me why this dude called me like 25 times that night. He would call and say the same shit ova and ova. And hands to the heaven he was the slowest.
I would tell him something like "I don't know what time I can come. Let me call you back in about an hour." Is that hard to understand? His response "Ok, you know I really wanna see you, What time you wanna meet?" (After 3 times of this I stop and look at the phone. I scream into it "Can you fucking hear me?" He is like "Yeah lil mama I can hear you." So I say "Well, can you fucking understand what I'm saying?" He's like "Yeah mama I understand. What time you wanna meet?" I hang up the phone. I have a short patience for stupidity on simple shit. Ray Nagin Please Repair Chocolate City" ~Smooches~

P.S Really feeling Bun B Please support. Oh and thats my favorite verse ") A Girl has gotta get her's ;)

3 comments:

ChiChi said...

NO...you DIDN'T!

LOL!

I'm j/p.

But errah ummm...it IS easy to tell when someone is from New Orleans. Our accent is SO unmistakeable.

CDFU!!! @ dude not comprehending. Some of my peoples from the NO really make us look bad.

Nia said...

In his defense maybe the hurricane knocked some of the sense out of him. LMAO

Miz JJ said...

LOL! You are my favorite new blogger. For real you stories are too funny.