5:33 PM

Happy BLACK PPL DAY!!!!!


It dawned upon me today that I may be single because my tolerance for punk ass behavior is very low. I am not attracted to a dude who do not know how to take charge. I can tell a weak man from a mile away. I can tell when I can play with your head or catch your attention. Its pathetic. Get some fucking balls or Please do not approach me. I need a shirt that says CONFIDENT FAT BITCH. Losers need not apply. The world is not ready for me and neither are most Houston men.


OR shall I sat Hou-Orleans men. Man the crime rate in Houston has risen so fast it giving law enforcemnet a swimming in the head. We are short on cops and gang violents have seemed to increase. I swear to you I went out the other Night to a club that is usually very nice. Little did I know it was New Orleans Night. Have you ever heard the shit they play in the club? ITs like TEchno-RAp. They mix any song you can possibley think of with the same ass shaking beat. THe DJ was literaly sayin "who got they FEMA Check." And the crowd whent wild.

P.S. My mom told me she had to work today b/c its a 2 blk person limit that gets off on MLK. It's an optional holiday. That is so rude. Oh and BOONDOCKS R THE SHIT :)
~smooches~

12 comments:

GoBetty said...

I saw you leave a comment over at topmacknigga and I thought I'd check you out. Good writing girl and I'll be back.

Miz JJ said...

Love your posts! I feel you about needing a confident man. Up here the men are wimpy. It's a turn-off.

That is hilarious about Houston. You always have the best stories about people acting a fool.

Contemplations of a Woman said...

Its great to be confident..You should get that t-shirt made sis !

Nia said...

Sometimes I feel a kinship with folks...but I swear I feel like we were separted at birth.

LOL @ "losers need not apply"

The Humanity Critic said...

lol @ 2 blk person limit! ha

..Sue...Zette... said...

1. Welcome back!!
2. Chile I feel you on the anti punk ass behavior sentiment
3. I love me some Boondocks!

MIZPOWDERPINK said...

I too have a deep hatred for wimps. I just don't understand how you can have balls between your legs and still be a wimp.

Girl love your template..thanks for checkin me out.

Ms.Honey said...

LOL came upon your blog thought I would check it out...too funny. Yea I caught an episode of Boondocks found it to be somewhat entertaining. I will def be back to check the blog out.

We as women just have to keep on doing what we do sooner or later men will come along that can handle us lol

*LadieFire* said...

You're right, the Boondocks are the shit. That's pretty messed up about MLK day though. I mean damn!

OH! Where's your poetry and whatnot at? I'm curious to read.

ChiChi said...

Imma need you to stop talking bout our bounce music...(even though it IS the same fucking beat over and over and OVER again).

The more I read, the more I LOL and SMH.

"Who got that FEMA check"?

RODFLMAO

Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

See. I knew someone from the NO would eventually read this, but I'm glad you took it in fun ma ~1~

Anonymous said...

WHO GOT THAT FEMA CHECK?? OMG i'm dying with laughter. I love your blog!!!