3:06 PM

Life

I'm dissappointed in myself, b/c I am in damn near the same position I was in 2 years ago. I was so miserable this time 2 years ago b/c I knew this is not how my story was suppose to play out. I have BIG dreams and they are all in my grasp, but I seem to keep missing and falling flat on my face in front of tons of ppl. Its like a reoccuring nightmare. You'd think I could get it right finally. The same scene over and over and it keeps playingout the same no matter how many redos I get. I'm beginning to think I'm afraid to suceed, but that insane. THats all I think about, how life could be if I shoulda coulda woulda. My obseession with past failures are not allowing me to see that the future is what I make it.

I've been reading the palm reading book. It explains the lines on the hand and what they could possible mean. I know this shit is written to sound like someone perhaps, but its really interesting how much the stuff is on point. I guess I really just need to vent a little. Its funny b/c it also said that I am more likely to show my feelings instead of saying them and that I probably keep a journal to get stuff out. I admit I usually don't say how I feel b/c its easier to deal with. IT also say i'm probally a poet and really creative. Yall should check it out if u havent :)

On a lighter not did the bleeps just start on the Boonbocks or am I trippin. "Nab Oprah" was quite hilarious. Charlie Murphy and Samuel L. Jackson were funny as hell. Oh and I love how the "Blame Game" As everyone was calling it during Katrina has started again. Of course this was going to do.'
President Bush
was anything less than fully involved," said White House homeland security adviser Frances Fragos Townsend.

LMAO remember when they reported Bush was still at the ranch and didnt cut his trip short for the NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

I'm out ~Smooches~

1 comments:

Mocha said...

Found this blog through Miz JJ.
There's nothing wrong with self examination, it's a necessary aspect of life. But don't forget to acknowledge your accomplishments as well... it's really easy to overlook steps that you've made, even if they're small, be proud of yourself.

Peace