9:01 AM

Pray for America

Yesterday I was watching the Daily Show. Jon Stewart was making fun of Bush as usual. I began to think of what other countries must think of our President. I personally think he is a fuckin idiot. I mean have you heard him talk. He was answering question at a college in NC I believe. This chick asked him why was there an education fund cut. He tried to act like he didn't hear her and then He didn't even know what the hell she was talking about. This is the man that makes major decisions for our country. Its sad that he doesn't know or his advisor don't at least cover the basis before an interview. His dumb ass was talking bout mountain biking and such. WTF, If I go and hear the president speak he better talk about more then his fucking hobbies. Now the state he was in is of course Republican, so they kept singing his praises. The funny part was in the background you heard some country bumpkin hick say "You did good Mr. President." What exactly has he done good these last few years in office.

Oh I must add to my last post. MY sister always says the phrase "Niggas and Flies". I never really understood what it meant until the trifling ass Nigga stole my phone.

Oh and why do ppl say " It could be worst" WTF, IT could be a whole lot fucking betta too. I hate the whole optimistic glass is half full shit. ~smooches~


4 comments:

Miz JJ said...

Bush looks easily confused. He honestly tried to act like he didn't hear that woman's question. Chupse. He's ridiculous.

I feel sorry for that dude if you ever see him again. Did you have to cut off your service?

Nia said...

Other countries see him as a fit leader because they see America as a whole as being just as stupid, ignorant, and arrogant as him. Which I must sadly say as a whole...we are in comparison to a lot of other countries. Especially in education and arrogance. However...we as a collective whole...elect an idiot into office who was CLEARLY an idiot before we elected him.

Sorry about your phone.

..Sue...Zette... said...

LMAO @ it could be better

Ananse's Web said...

LOL...nice blog.