9:29 AM

Writers Block

When I get in a mood I dont wanna talk or type. I been in that modd for a minute as u can see. So life hasne been so bad since the last time I wrote. Still job searching, but I did get unemployment for my last stupid job. I'm home alone. My sister and fam is in Maine whale atching and such, while I am perparing for another Katrina named Rita. Ppl are not takeing this very seriously. I pray this will not be as bad and I wont be floating to saftey with my family. This is too weird tho. I mean is it a Coincident that most of the N.O ppl came to Houston and now we are getting hit with it. Someone or thing is trying to tell us something. I'm not going to mention my theory b/c ppl keep freaking out when I do.
*********************************************************************************So my sister left on Saturday. I've had 2 parties thus far. This storm is messing up my weekend. Anyway they were nice get together. I've noticed that I am an extra generous person b/c I like to see ppl have a good time. I see these ppl as my friends and thats what real friends to right. The second pary was great b/c there was no dry ppltheir like the one b4. I dont understand ppl that come to parties that really dont drink or smoke when u know that is whats going to happen. YOu make everyone is the room annoyed. STAY AT HOME. The second party was great until a "friend" who I now realixe after 5 years of putting up with shit, that he is not down for me. He does shit ll the time and expects ppl to deal with it even after you have told him how you feel about it. Its like him repeatedly saying Fuck YOu or spitting on your face. he shows up to my house yet again with a thief and a hoe. I mean I dont really talk to these ppl he brought to my house and on top of that he didnt tell me he was bringing them. He is so fraud in so many was. The worst part is I have told him a million times about bringing ppl not only to my house but other friends house without letting them know. I mean we have a close group of friends that hang out. We all know how each other is and we accept that. The ppl he insist on bring is really out of place. I was so mad. I almost let is ruin my night until I made the decision. I'm done with him. He has no respect,shit I dont think he even cares for anyone but himself. ITs all about what he can get from you or someone else. Its real sad b/c everyone is like that is how he is. WTF why should you let someone be like that to you. I know exactly why I have been dealing with is for the last year b/c I feel obligated and responsible for a grown ass man's actions. Now I'm done. I cant call this person my friend. Sadly I dont thnk he will ever change. He doesnt know it yet but he has lost me. The only person that is always there for him. I'm done with BS friendships that are a one way waste of time. ~smooches~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jackie, i'm sorry about your "friend." you have me now though!!! haha, it was fun this weekend, get somewhere safe for the storm. see ya later!
colleen
ps. i found your blog b/c of bobby and searching around. i'm not a psycho, i promise.

Anonymous said...

I have a friend like that too... I hope that you are safe.. Have a nice weekend..