2:41 PM

Bend Dont Break

So on THursday I got fired from my job b/c business is slow and I was unwilling to do the inaccurate telemarketing they wanted. I kinda of figured this would happen. I havent really told anyone. Everyone knows how I am when I am unemployed. I got into block out mod. I stop calling ppl and do me. I dont wanna go out, b/c I aint got the paper for that. I am so strong willed and independent. I'm just ugh with everyone right now. Ppls tru colors are showing and I'm beginning to wonder why I try. SO, the only way any of them will know is if they read my blog. Which I am noticing ppl are then calling me asking me shit I know I didnt tell them. I'm just tired of being the one putting in all the effort or not feeling supported when I need it. I am always there when ppl need me b/c that is the kind of person I am. I listen give advice and do what I can when you need me. Ppl dont do that shit to often with me. I feel like there is never anyone here to truely lean on in CONFIDENCE. Not depressed yet. I cant be without a job tho. That shit is too boring for me. I will go crazy. Pray for me and all our new residents/ refugees.
***************************************************************************************
On a lighter note, A friend and I went out on Friday. I really didnt want to go, but she seems to be able to guilt me or what have u into doing shit I dont want to b/c I feel bad. So we went to this club. Which sucked so I wanted to leave after the 1st drink. So we left and went to this after spot that wasnt hype yet b/c it was too early. So I was like just take me home. Of course I can never get what I ask. Her response is no, I dont want to go home yet. I mean I dont understand some women. You so happy with your good man ( who is really trif), but you wanna go out and find some dick on the side. Why? Get rid of the bullshit you already got in ya life b4 u go get some more. And I swear I am sick of women one minute talking about how horrible they man is and when I tell you the truth like you ask me too and you start defending him. DO me a fucking favor. Dont tell me shit. I dont want to know. You not gonna leave so keep the shit to yaself. Then these women are the main ones to tell you why you aint got a (triffling) man like theirs. NEWS FLASH I dont want a man like urs. I would rather be by my damn self. Anyway, She begs me for like 30 minutes to go into this place that I knew was damn near empty and I wouldnt like. I wasted $5 and I didnt like the shit. So we left like an hour later. As we walk to the car a dude in the car beside us ask her what is my name. She tells him and he's like tell her to come here. So I was like you tell him to come here. I almost lost my mine when she tells me. He like big girls you betta go to him. LMMFAO. Its really sad b/c she is a big gurl too. I mean just b/c a dude finds me attractive doesnt mean I have to talk to him or fall over trying to get to him. Like I should be glad he wants me. WTF. Slowness. Anyway the dude came over. Seemed nice. Exchanged Numbers and that was it. Then she tells me. You so uppity. Please ppl tell me if I was wrong. I mean if its really that important and you want to talk to me because You are attracted to me shouldnt you make the effort and vice versa. Am I wrong. I mean he didnt seem to have a problem with it. Whateva. My sister says I'm way to tolerant of this friend and perhaps I should kick her to the curb. I'm just not like that. I try to see the good in ppl when the shit aint there. ~Smooches~

2 comments:

..Sue...Zette... said...

It kills me when Big Girls don't realize that they're big girls

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Even the earthly saviors aka Aries get tired. Which sucks for those whose lives you're balancing out. When you guys go into "block mode" it's serious! There is no getting through to you. It's like a month of darkness and everyone in your life is affected by it. Those who are still there when the smoke clears proves to be the people who will be in your life for a very long time.