9:47 AM

What is the WORLD coming To?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Lets skip all the Where u been? Whats been going on BS? Life is the answer. I've been keeping a list of shit I wanted to come and blog about so here we go

1. How da fuck u gonna eliminate Pluto. I mean seriously who are we (one planetin the system that has life, that we know of ) gonna say Pluto aint making the cut no more. further more do you know ow many kids failed science exams b/c the forgot about all that info we were forced to learn in school. now allt hat info is useless. I just a cannot believe they gonna kick a planet out of the solar system. I bet bush had something to do with it. He always trying to bully somebody.

2. The New episode of Survivor has split the teams up by races this time. so all the whites together and the black ova dere and the Mexicans ova there. WTF now they knew this was going to cause some shit. You know what they doing don't you. Trying to prove once and for all the White race can truly survive without minority assistance. I am so interested to see which team excels in the challenges. I have also read some ignorant ass comments about the Black ppl team is going to lose b/c black people cant swim. Do people actually believe this BULLSHIT. FOOL WE CAN SWIM, it is very possible for all regular humans to learn how to swim. What on God's green earth would make people think it is genetically impossible. That is the stupidest shit I ever heard in my life. You know it was the white man that started that shit. They didn't want they money (Slaves) to make a swim for it back to the mother land. Bastids!

3. While on the way to work, I heard on the radio that Dallas, TX is thinking of banning saggy pants and having a fine if you actually walk around like that. My thoughts. HELL FUCK YES. That shit looks so tacky. I do not want to see your draws. You also cannot walk, and God forbid you try to run, you as good as got. It looks so tacky to me. I see dudes with belts holding there pants below their ass. Really what's the point of the belt. Buy pants that fit and get a freakin life. Some idiot called in and said well if we gotta pull out pants up then they should also ban cleavage. SMH I'm not even gonna respond to that shit.

4. I recently read the morning after pill is going to be available over the counter for women over 18. WHY? I believe in abortion under certain circumstances like (retardation in the fetus, rape, incest, serious risk to the mothers health). If you are just some hood rat hoe who can't keep her legs closed this medications should not be available to you. Allowing this drug the be so easily accessed will only cause a rise in STDs. I mean think of the statistics now on STD in this country. The only reason its probably not higher is b/c people are afraid of getting pregnant. Now the solution to there problems is here. Not to mention the age requirement means nothing. Now teenagers can go have sex and get an older friend to buy it and their parents will be none the wiser. Are we actually helping my making this drug so ready available to the public without doctors supervision. I hope they put a limit on the number you can buy or something b/c there is no doubt in my mind this drug will be abused.

5. Heard another topic on the radio about Hip Hop and how people think it a bad influence on kids and such. One of the djs brought up a great point. There has always been music that parents disapproved of in every era of time. Why is it that hip hop saga has gone on for so long. I mean people eventually accepted Rock music and left it alone and now it is mostly accepted. But hip hop is still getting a bad wrap. The dj said he believes its b/c it Black people that are benefiting and making the most money from it and as the song goes THEM HOES DON"T LIKE THAT. A women called in and said a lot of people that wrap are African Americans who have been in jail at some point or felonies (which may or may not be true), but she is saying that rapping or singing is something they can do that does not require a background check. B/C hip hop embraces you if you truly have talent(shit even if you don't u could get one song out of it) no matter what is in your past people don't like that. I thought it was an interesting way to think about the whole hip hop is so bad Drama.

6. This pregnant Bitch in my office who I have spoken about before is digging herself into a lawsuit. I think I've written before about her using derogatory words like TACO - for Mexicans andusing the word NIGGA in general when speaking. Now she is rather ghetto and all but the bitch aint black. She is Mexican. If you coose to talk down on your own race thats your business, but dont bring mine into it. I mean I use NiGGA but I never use it at the work place and I sure as hell wouldn't expect someone I don't know or I work with to talk to me and use this word. Well one of my bosses over heard her telling me a story and she kept saying Nigga (she says it alot like she the most ghettoest person ever in life). My boss told her that wasn't appropriate and that I may feel uncomfortable with her saying that. I said I know thats the way she talks but I do find it offensive and unprofessional and if the wrong person heard her our office could be sued. I did tell her this before about using Taco, I guess she assumed Nigga was ok, but its not. So she apologizes to me and said she didn't know it offended me. Later that day she was back at it again. I know she says it at home all the time, but she should be able to keep that shit to herself when she isn't. I really think I should report it to the EEOC but I am the only black person in a 5 person office so they will know it was from me. I'm not trying to start shit,but I shouldn't have to hear this where I work from someone I don't even know like that. I guess I'm up in the air on it and need a second opinion. My sister says get a lawyer lol. She always down for controversy lol.

Well in general life is going great. Gotta new place and it feels nice, yet a bit lonely to live alone again. I'm enjoying it now but its only a matter of time before I hate it lol. I'm going to ATL for labor day weekend. So, if anyone out there wants to show me around HOLLA AT ME. I'm so excited. I need a break real bad. That's All I got. Smooches

4 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

I heard about that banning pluto thing and I don't understand why now they could have done that a while ago before we all learned that whole sentence that helps us remember the order of the planets..sad that I can't think of it now LOL...banning sagging pants...PLEASE do it NOW!!! That mess is not cute and I'd rather see my cleavage than a butt crack anyday LOL

Sherlon Christie said...

that pluto thing was crazy...someone in Prague...has way too much time on their hands...

The Stiltwalker said...

where da hell you been? lol

1. I haven't even heard about this shit. *going to google it*

2. Most black people I know CAN'T swim. But let's not generalize.

3. I'm still trying to figure out the reasoning behind trying to walk and hold your pants up at the same time...!?

4. I think its a good thing. It's enough bastids running around. Plus abortions are hella expensive. Anything to cut down on these hoodrats spending my tax dollars on weed and booze.

5. I think it is a huge influence. And a negative one. But its ridiculous to feel that its your only outlet just cause you've done time. That's a bullshit comment. Get a job.

6. Tell her to quit talking to you. Be nasty with it. That's why I don't keep conversations at work. People will shit on you before you know it.

Miz JJ said...

My parents are from the West Indies so most black people I know can swim. I agree with Stilt on #4. Too many fools having kids they can't take care of. Good to see you back.