7:01 AM

Life

Random Thoughts

1. Why is Ignorance bliss?

2.Why is it I wish to be stupid sometimes so stupid people won't annoy me?

3. How do Idiots get top positions in companies. I mean If I can tell you are an idiot someone else has to.

4. Why is it when my Old Best Friend from high school added me on my space and I saw pics of our old click (it was 3 of us) and a new chick they hang out with it kinda made me feel sad? I mean its silly b/c we haven't been close for years. Its just so odd to see a different face with those two b/c it use to be me that completed the 3 some (He He).

5. Why do people think that everyone came be persuaded by flattery? I know I'm cute that bullshit don't work on me.

6. Why do I plot revenge errday in my head?

7. Why do people not keep in touch?

8. Why is it that I am trading my happiness for money. I mean I know I gotta eat but this is ridiculous?

9. Why do people assume I believe the BS they spit at me. I can smell shit from a mile away, please find another sucker?

10. Why only now is Bush taking responsibility for Katrina?

11. Why are people offended by the truth?

12. Why do people have unprotected sex? WTF this needs no commentary.

13. Why do I feel like I have no one to really talk to although I have several close friends?

14.Why do I care about other people's feelings instead of worrying about my own?

15. What makes some people think I give a Fuck?

16. Why did this chick in Houston get car jacked and thrown out of the car on the busiest street in Houston and no one STOPPED. Why?

17. Why is it every time I have to speak to my boss I throw up a little?

18. Why are people so FAKE?

19. If every dog has his day, when will I have mine?

20. Why can't I stop asking myself questions?

~Smooches~

4 comments:

The Stiltwalker said...

were you high madam?

Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

lol SHHHHH

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Why did you ask questions that I have been asking myself for years?

Nika Laqui said...

I know right, high as giraffe pussy...*lol*

Girl, I ask myself questions all the time and I am always plotting revenge, but thats not good, I'll just live and let live...

I don't have no one to really talk to either, so I blog...