1:31 PM

Everyday I'm Hustlin

Guess whos Bizack!!! I'm not really in a writing mood right now. I just thought I should make it know I'm still alive and doing aight. Life gets you caught up sometimes as you all know andI guess it has me caught up. Ya girl is HUSTLING. I have so much shit I need to do in the next 2 months but I'm trying to make it happen. Life is good,though. I really can't complain although that seems like that is all I do. I want life to be easy and I can't get my mind to realize that will never happen. The easy way out is not an option anymore I have to do this and I guess thats a little scarey. Now I know what they meant by you are going to wish for your childhood days again b/c now I wish I could go back to that easy life. Yall keep me in ya prayers for strength. I love the pic above. I was feeling quite nice in it lol. The upside is I've been having a good time with old friends and its nice. I'll write more later... if life doesn't side track me yet again.

1 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

Lookin sexy...