8:07 AM

I'm a Diamond in the Rough, But this Year I Shall SHINE















Happy New Year EVERYONE!!!!




Yes, Its been awhile, but I 've been doing me. Tryin to get myself together and things are falling into place. I know more now that I ever have that I am truely BLESSED. In the last few months there has been so many times I wanted to give up but I pressed on. I believe we all go through things for a reason. This is my storm but the calm will come. Patience is the key. I have gotten a lot better with that. I know everything wont be great over night but if I am patient it always works out for me. Maybe not the way you want it to but there is always a ending. Anyway, decided to drop by with a few random thoughts and new pics. Ya Girl is almost not a Fat Chick anymore. I think I'm gonna have to change it to Sexy thick Chick. Either way I'm happy with it.



1. Clones Animals used for meat to sell in the store without a label it is cloned. WTF I am not eatin that shit. Some stuff God just does not want us to do and reproduce without his help must b one of them. Watch ppl gonna start going crazy and shit. <<<<<<<<


2. Oprah opening a new school in Africia b/c she is tired of helpin trifflin intercity black kids. <<<<<<<<<<>

3. DREAMGIRLS>>>>>>>>> By far the best black movie I've seen in a while. American Idol chick tore the house down for a first time actor. And what can I say about Beyonce but she was pretty to look at but her singin compared to American Idol ( Can't remember her name) was BOO BOO. Maybe takin this part wasnt the best idea. Anyway this movie demonstrates what I have been saying for years "FAT GURLS ALWAYS GET THE LAS LAUGH BITCHESSSS"


4. LIARS>>>>>>>>>>>Lately I have encountered a lot of liars. Not just regualr lies but shit that dont even need to be lied about. Like having a job. You can only hid that shit for so long. If i never see u at work its gonna get pretty hard to explain. Or lyin about ur hair being real. BITCH I SEE UR TRACKS I know that shit is fake and it aint even HUMAN. SMH


5. HATERS>>>>Finally saw Kat Williams Pimp Chronciles (funny as hell). Haters are gettin way more sneaky. The worst are the friend haters. Or they claim to be ya friend but u notice they steady throwin salt in ya game. Droppin little rude comments and laughin like oh I was just playin. Bitch do u see me laughin. One of my friends has the worst hater. This person has befriend this person and their mate only to break them up. It is so odvious the person likes one of them and is only tryin to weezil in. I see and I cant stand this person. What kind of friend goes back and tell ur mate everything you do wrong. Thats some hoe ass shit and then smile in ur face like they aint a snake. Watch ur back ppl they out there and they will sneak up on ya.

6.Cig Tax>>>>> I started smokin cigs for awhile when I was workin at the job from hell. I notice my use picked up lately. Well that shit is over b/c there is no way in HELL i'm payin almost 6 dollas for some cigs. I have one habit I dont need another. I am thinkin about bootleggin cigs tho. I mean seriously u could make a killing now.


Thats all I got for now. Hope everyone has a blessed year ~Smooches~ SFC

1 comments:

theurbanista said...

laughing my ass off at this post. girl you are off the chain. i got to go see dreamgirls... i keep hearing good reviews