2:12 PM

Weekend and White Chicks

IF this BITCH tells me the same shit multiple times, one more time we are going to throw down in this office. Yeah, I'm back to down time a work so I can write a little something something. Same bitch getting on my nerves. I HATE STUPID PPL. We should rid the earth of them. They are a waste of space.

Last weekend was one of Houston's big events. Its called The Beach Party (Formally known as Kappa Beach Party which is what everyone still calls it anyway). The Kappa organization didn't want this freak show to be named after them anymore haha. SO, although I did not attend the actually beach festivities in G-Town (Galveston, TX), I did attend the Farewell Block party on That Wonderful MLK(Martin Luther King, St. Dr whateva, I know every city has an MLK). As people are coming back home they go down MLK and floss. IT was my first time going. Surprisingly I had a great time. I hate Houston usually, but this event made me embrace my southern roots. Only in TX will you see Candy cars and Fifth Wheels. It was cool to be around ya ppl without any violence or Bullshit.
On a whole other note. I went to the festivities with my Girl Trish. We met at a job I use to work at and became cool. She is a white girl. It seems once White chicks that date Black dudes find out my sister is married to a white dude they automatically think I'm cool. Its so hard for me to comprehend, but it has happen more than once. Anyway the Block party was on her side of town so I went with her and her other WHITE friends. I knew I was in for "Hey Snowbunnies" all day, but I don't trip ppl are ppl. IF you cool, I'm cool witcha. Any Who, to make this long story short. The bitches had some hostility for black women, which was easily sensed. I have never understood how you can date black men, but talk down on black women, Who in the hell you think gave you the black man. IT boggles my mind. One huge reason I could tell they talked about black women is her child. He refused to sit in the back of the SURBURBAN with me and my friends Trish. HE had a screaming fit. He wasn't afraid of Trish, but he refused to sit by me. I know children are shy sometime, but its like that little boy has been taught some shit. THe worst part is he is half black. I don't know WTF they thinking, but why would you put that in his head. WE are where he came from. Then there little comments about the common hoes walking around the block party. I mean you just get a feeling when shit is not meant in a certain way. Anyway both of them were what we in Houston call BOPPERS. This heffa had the nerve to say OMG he ugly, but I don't want to fuck him anyway, I want to fuck his car. She meant it and didn't flinch or laugh after saying it. Maybe its just me, but everybody knows the REAL rich man drives a maxima and is saving his shit up. The one flossing in the new car is usually the one struggling on the low low. Anyway they are the perfect example of why I don't have many females friends. Women can be very STUPID sometimes and that's some shit I can't deal with.


It's so sad that I've been writing this same post since last weekend and I am now finishing it today. So, this weekend, was extra mellow. I didn't do to much. I did see the results of putting a bug in someone's ear. The best time is when there high or intoxicated. MY girl Trish was high and we were chit chattin. She has a major prob. A TRIFFLING man. Dude is 32 Y/O with no job and not looking. They are struggling big time. She has been hitting me up for loans quite frequently. Personally if we are cool, I don't have a problem helping you out, especially if you are trying to help yourself. I can no longer under help her. Its not my business what or why you and your man are still together, but I'm not going to give you money that he is going to use and he is not doing shit. SO, on Saturday she did the greatest thing ever. She ask me what I thought about her situation ~SMILE~ I had been waiting on this invite in. Usually I just give my opinion anyway, but we are not that cool yet so I waited to be invited, I told her str8 up...You can do bad by yourself, tell that dude get on his grind or kick rocks. With a little more added to that. The bug was planted. Trish got some balls that night and started talking to that dude crazy. She is finally starting to see the light. The problem is the boyfriend of course knows who put that bug in her ear. He knows he trifling and I guess b/c we are both black I am suppose to not tell the poor girl that she is looking quite foolish. WRONG. I hope she leaves his broke ass. She can do so much better on her own. Having a partner that doesn't work it like having a grown ass child.

This weekend I also realized, that even tho I miss certain friends, I am doing so much better without them. Without the constant drama I had to go through or the Bullshit they always carried with them. I still love them do death, but I think our deep friend time has passed and there is no going back. I also realized that I have been thinking about Sasha a lot. I haven't called or made any other contact, but I miss her. I miss hanging out, then I think about what she was trying to do to me and I wonder why. If we were as cool as I thought, why would she do that to me. I guess its hard to believe someone you thought was cool would do that to you. I guess I have more trust and hope in ppl. I also noticed that the whole incident has made me paranoid. If some ppl come around, I don't know and they look suspect. I bounce in a heart beat. Its like its all in the back of my head and I don't really trust ppl anymore. I mean I've had other friends that did dirt, but not for one minute do I believe they would sell me out knowing I had nothing to do with it. Everything in me tells me never to talk to Sasha again, which I won't, but I know one day I am bound to see her. I wonder to myself what will I see in her eyes, or what will she say to me, does she even know that I know what she was trying to do. I have mad issues on letting shit go unresolved. It makes it very hard for me to letit rest, even though I know I should. Probably why curiosity killed the cat, oh but the satisfaction brought it back.I dunno fuck it. That's all I got for ya ~Smooches~

P.S I'll post pics later. My computer at work is janky. Oh and just now the dumb heffa I was talking about at the beginning of the post, calls me to the back of the office and asks me why can't she send an emaill. SO She's like watch. So I watch her begin typing in the email address. This Dumb heffa is typing in (www.whateva.com) I'm like fool that is a web site not an emial address. She's like ohhhh that's why it wouldn't work. This is the incompetence I have to deal with. These bastid need to show me the MONEY and soon.

7 comments:

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

she wanted to fukk his car...wow...crazy is crazy no matter what color....good post

Miz JJ said...

I didn't realize that the white girls got down like that in Texas as well. Hate black women, but love them some black men. Lol. It's the same everywhere I suppose. That little half-black boy is going to grow up with some serious self-hatred.

Black Bluechip said...

I'm so glad you put it out there about these dudes riding fly but broke as hell.

"Public Service Announcement"

2006 Foreign Car = Cash
1996 Candy Fleetwood = "You want fries with that?"

LMAO

mrs.tj said...

I am laughing so hard about www.whateva.com that I can't even concentrate. Who in they right mind would think that is an e-mail address! HA!
the www is the first clue. Funny stuff!
Holla!

Nika Laqui said...

Girl you are too crazy....this was a good post.

I know what you mean, you can tell a shiesty muthafucka a mile away...I bounce too, shit don't feel right...

That bitch dumb ass hell, why is she there?

Girl why you go to my old (blog) house?

NameLiar said...

Girl I don't know how you do it....that bitch is dumb as hell.
I would be talking trash to her ass all day and the funny part is she probably wouldn't get it cause it would be over her head.

ChiChi said...

We can't get rid of all the stupid people. What entertainment would we have?

Like my friend Dee said, "Thos internet videos don't just make themselves".

LMAO