2:30 PM

I FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH...BUT I'M OK OH AND HAPPY EASTER




Its kinda fucked up, but I feel like I always say what I mean here no matter how it sounds. I do that b/c this is my shit. So, with that said... I don't feel like writing. I feel my mind is so busy thinking of all the shit I should be doing. I feel like I rest but my mind doesn't. I'm always thinking of how I can do something. I am so determined to make the best of my good fortune. I have the opputrunity and I won't fail.

So since I'm feeling hella lazy...Here is a synopsis of what been happen.

I am working my ass off for my new employer. I hope all this hard work will payoff. I am so proud of myself b/c I'm doing my thing. Unfortunately, I am tired as hell and the weekend never seems to be long enough.

My B-day was April 8th. I feel old. I'm not old, but I feel older. This bartender gave me some concoction for my birth day. Let's just say it went down as easy as it came up...All over the bar LOL. It was too much for my stomach to handle. Oh well.

I had blonde highlights for about 4 days. I went to get my hair hightlighted for my birth day. I wanted lightbrown. They came out damn near platinum blonde. Luckily, they have been dyed darker and now they are very cute :)

Some people (I'm not naming any names, but you know who you are) seem to think I am conceited. This came as a shock to me. Although I feel I love my self...A lot. I am in no way a conceited bitch. I love me b/c for a long time I didn't and now I have to make up for it. Whateva, I am me...Hate it or Love it.

I saw this documentary on HBO called "Cutting Edge." It is a really nice documentary about a barber shop. They said something in it that really made me think. One guy said.

"All men CHEAT. If they don't CHEAT, they're GAY"

That fucking sucks. Is that all you have to look forward to. I personally think they should of kept that shit to themselves. If that's the best you can hope for out of a man. Fuck it. What's the point. Its a good point too. I mean I know a lot of gay guys. I have seen the "downlow guy" for myself. It's a fucking shame. I don't give a shit either way, but at least be real about it. Don't lie and fuck up the other person's life.

I'm fucking sick of being single. Its like the plague. I want a mate. I don't want a half ass mate, so Its gonna take a little longer than I thought. People or so full of shit these day
is sad. For example. I met this dude the other night. He decided to be str8 up and tell me how much of a hoe he was in so many way. He said he had 3 kids and lived with the babies mama. Oh, but wait... He didn't love her no more and he was only staying for they kids.

Question

Why stay in a hostile environment for the kids?

Answer

I'm not going to leave her until she gets on her feet. I'm going to wait
until she finishes school.

I put on the "that so sweet face" (thinking yeah freaking Right).

Question

Well how long are you gonna wait?

Answer

Oh, I'm not in a hurry.

Conclusion. He live with his baby's mama, but he fucks around on the side. He fucks around on at least a weekly basis. For some reason that night I had DUMMY written on my forehead and he thought I was going to go for that shit. SMH. Oh and once he found out it was not going down... I'm stuck up and uppity. FUCK U! My pussy gets given when I want it to and if you don't like don't fuck with me... HOLLA

Why the hell did I see Mike Jones on this corny ass show on MTV called "Yo Mamma." People come on and do the dozens and the best person wins, of course they have a yo mamma joke portion. Well, it was the finals and Mike Jones was on as a celebrity judge. One of the contestants kept REPEATING shit he said in previous battles. Wilmar (from That 70s show, who is also a host) said the other contestant should win b/c her material was not reused and fresh. Mike Jones had the fucking nerve to say "Yeah, that's true... You can't repeat yourself over and over and use the SAME material to win." WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Mike Jones entire career is based on repeating the same shit over and over. Example "Who? Mike Jones." Not to mention, all of you non-Houstonians, Mike Jones have had the same wack ass lyrics since he was on the "BeforeThe Kappa" tapes. He's been saying the same shit for year. OMG I almost had a heart attack when he was telling this dude all the shit he needs to tell himself.

Jade is a spawn of Satan and needs to be destroyed.

OMG I almost forgot about one of the funniest things that happen to me. My "Go Out Crew" and I went out the other night and it was one of their birthdays. My homegirl was only turing 20 , but she was drinking like it was her 21st. She gets so fucked up. She is dancing all outta control and then she falls. I'm like oh hell no. It is time to go. So I tell her this and she is like NO, I want to stay. So we argue for like 5 minutes. Its like 5 of us. 4 are trying to convince her it is time to go, while she continues to dance and such. So finally one of the other chicks in the crew is like Fuck this. She puts this girl in a headlock of sorts. You know how police officers put you hands behind your head and hold you in that position. Well we are walking out of the club with the girl in this hold. People are looking at us like WTF is going on. I am crying laughing as we walk out of the club. Then the police start running our way. They think the two are fighting. We have to explain we are trying to get her home and they finally let us proceed to the door. We finally get outside where the drunk girl decided to meet a dude. He is helping walk her drunk as to the car. We are right behind the car when this happens.

Her drunk ass falls and some how lands underneath the car. I am almost rolling on the ground laughing at her ass. Oh and the night does not stop there. Later she falls down peeping outside b/c we can't find a bathroom. She pretty much pees on herself. Mind you I am still laughing. This was by far one of the funniest night outs I have had in a while.

*I think that is all for now ppl. Hopefully his week won't be so hectic at work and I can write. Smooches (Gotta Love Me)

7 comments:

Contemplations of a Woman said...

DANG girl I thought u were on vacation or something ! Good to have you back !

as far as all men cheating , i dont believe it, I believe alot do, maybe even most ..but all ? nah I dont believe it , I know men who love their women and kids and do that right thing..

dont give up on all of em girl

Nika Laqui said...

Cute pics....

LMAO @ yo drunk homegirl I'm glad I've never been that drunk.

Happy belated birthday...

As far as men cheating, I've come to that same conclusion...

We'll never understand why, until we grow penises....

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

damn...does everybody use that same line...i'm staying w/ my babymama so she can get on her feet....boy that's lame...all dudes don't cheat...i'm trying to be a good husband/father especially for my wife and my daughter....

Ms.Honey said...

So glad that you are ok and sometimes taking a break is what you need cause that's what I did....I don't believe all men cheat but hey that's just me.....about him being honest and still sounding stupid LOL....

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

we all dont cheat folk: and i dont get down like that - with men, nice blog

Miz JJ said...

All dudes don't cheat. And women need to stop being complicit in behaviour that allows men to cheat. I mean if your cousin, or your brother is cheating on their partner do not help them do it. It's not cute. We women need to stick together. Hold men accountable.

I can't even laugh at your girl because I have so been there before.

Paula D. said...

I don't think all guys cheat....most do, but there are some good ones out there. Anyway, 1x for the drubk girl friend....I have friends that have been there before.