4:45 PM

The boobs Trouble or maybe not

What It Do blog land? People in Houston say What it do. I Freakin hate this question if you can call it that. It means like how's it going, but you sound really dumb saying it. Anywho, Life is grand, well mostly. This week I have yet another story to tell about yet another trifflin Houston man. I had to make sure it was safe before I posted lol.

So Last Saturday, I volunteer to go to Sonic (Burger Place) to get my fam dessert. Its like a drive up place and it has a little drive through boxes at each parking spot to order from. So I am sitting in my car when one of the waiters pass by. He is staring at like he lost his mind. So I stare back of course. He passes by my car and flirts. The guy seemed really nice and he looked aight and he has a job. In Houston, that is hard to find. So he comes back and brings me my food. He makes more convo and casually ask for my #. I usually ask for there # and choose to call or not. He keeps asking me when I'm going to call and if i actually will. My response was maybe. So I give him my phone so he can input my number. I turn to arrange my food in the car safetly as he is doing this. I don't know if dudes do this errwhere, but in Houston dudes sometimes try to pull what I like to call a STUNT. When ask them to give there # instead of you giving yours, they input the number and them call themselves in order to get your #. I HATE THIS SHIT. I usually don't even let ppl input the # themselves anymore. I usually do it for them. WEll, this dude caught me slippin. I mean why would you do this shit. It makes you look desperate and it annoys the shit out of me. Also even if you do call A. doesn't mean I will answer and B. if I do it will probably never get answered again b/c I know I did not give you my #. Anyway all this goes down unknown to me at the time. I leave Sonic and I get home and about 20 minutes later I get a phone call from an unknown #. I answer and he's like

"Whats up, you was not going to call me were you?" I'm thinking this is some
dude I gave my # to a while back maybe. SO I'm like
"Maybe I've been busy." Odviously I wasn't too convincing b/c he
says
"You don't even know who this is, do you? This is Craig." So Now
I'm like WTF how the hell did he get my #. Then it hits me HE has pulled a
STUNT. So yes now I am annoyed, but I'm not cold hearted so I contiune our
convo, while contemplating if I'm ever going to speak to him or better yet block
his shit.
So I start asking the regular get to know you questions. First
question I ask
"Do you live alone?"There is a long silenece and he begins to give his
answer
"Well, right now I'm living at this half way house for 8 months them I'm
going to get my own place." WTH a half way house is a place that people stay
when getting out of jail on a major charge or rehad. SO my next question is
of course
"WHY?" The answer was not what I expected to hear
"Well when I was like 1 y/o my mom go murdered by this dude. He
claimed he was crazy and he got off. When I got old enough, I murdered
him."

I'm speechless. I mean I am so sure I've dated ppl that did dirt, maybe even killed ppl, but the difference is I did not know anything about that shit. Even worse he is fresh out of jail, I'm not fucking with it. This was a little too much info too soon for me. I am instantly uncomfortable and tell him I need to go. This dude proceeds to call me no less hten 8-11 more times that day. I didn't answer. I then become heavly concerned for my life. Yes I am meladramatic. So, I tell my sister and she laughs for a good minute and then tells me to tell him I'm not interested. I am afraid to do it. So the next day rolls around and dude is still calling me a lot. So then he text messages me and says. I probabaly don't want to talk to him b/c He works at SONIC. I'm think DUDE that don't mean shit to me. So I text him back and tell him it is his past that bothers me and I don't think I can fuck with him on any level. The calls stopped and I haven't talk to him since. Moral: Never let anyone input a # into ya phone b/c it could very well be a murder ur talking too. SMH thats a damn shame when you gotta learn lessons like that. Also the biggest down side is I LOVE THAT FREAKIN SONIC and not I can't eat at that location any more. DAMMMMMITT!!!

Oh and the shit stil does not stop. I met another dude. NOt like that he was a cop and he was pulling me over at the time. I was parked at a gas station. NOw that the INVADERS have came my street is Hot (The block is hot he he) anyway dude pulls me over. He comes up to my window and ask

"Do you know why I am stopping you?" Of course I reply NO and give a confused look. In actuallity I am fully aware of this said warrent, but you know how u get caught up with other shit and thats what had happen. So he tells me
"Come back to my car and look at my computer screen ." I walk back and he sits down in his car and I lean over to look at the computer. Mind you (hence the pic) I have ample boobage and when I usually were low cut shirts, so when I bent over to look he had a great view. So after I look at it and confirm it is me he says (while looking at my boobs not my face)
"You know if this warrent comes back valid, I will have to take you to jail."I tell him I understand and he allows me to go back to my car and arrange for someone to go come get it my car ( which was nice b/c they usually dont let u do that). Well, I am shaking in my freakin boots. I have never been to jail and I don't ever want to go. All the jail movies are playing through my head. He walks back to the car and smiles and says
"Today is your lucky day, the warrent was came back invalid, you should call and get it removed from ur record."

I drive off knowing this man is liked the view or the county has fucked up. I call the next day and sure enough I am now sure My boobs will take over the world. I still have a freakin warrent.



Thats all I got for now ppl. HOLLA ~Smooches~

P.S. My work computer suxs so I will post pics later HOLLA

4 comments:

ChiChi said...

Girl, WTH do you have a warrant?

A mess.

I don't know how I would have taken dude talking about he killed hi mom's murderer.

Miz JJ said...

I co-sign with chi chi. Whachu you have a warrant for?

That dude sounds crazy. I would have been afraid to mess with his crazy ass.

Nika Laqui said...

Thats some hoe as shit...
Thanks for puttin me on, I will never let anyone put shit in my phone....
I don't even like puttin people number in my phone that I know I'm not gonna call, cause months later, I be like, "Who is Mike?"...delete..

The Stiltwalker said...

"boobage" LMAO. that's a new one. So how the hell would he been able to conceive at 1 that he needed to wait another 12 years and avenge someone's death? That's weird as hell. Not saying it couldn't happen but it's highly unlikely for that to have been a life goal of his and he was so young. Somone had to have been filling his head with stuff. He may have just been telling you that to see what you say. That's not something to disclose 10 minutes into a conversation with someone you just met.